Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Thursday, October 1, 2015

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!! 

Give this song a listen and see if it doesn't get your blood goin'. 


Ooooh gurl! I'm feelin' it!! 

Ok, let's do some schoolin'. I'm kinda likin' leavin' off my g's. 

So you didn't get to watch the movie for History yesterday, so watch at least an hour and a half of it today. Remember the name is "1492: Conquering Paradise" and its on my list on Netflix. 

Check your writing assignment for yesterday. Remember that I only wanted a good thesis statement? Use the chart I gave you to make a really good thesis statement for that topic. Look back at yesterday's blog to help you. 


Keep going with XtraMath . Do you realize that you've gone up 50 points since you started? I don't think you'll be doing addition much longer. Next week we're going to add some additional math besides XtraMath. I'm hoping learning the facts is going to make it a lot easier and quicker when you're working. 


For Spelling review your words. Make sure you know the definitions and spelling of each of the words. Your test will be tomorrow. 

So you didn't do any Reading yesterday, did you? Your book is in the trunk of the car. I'm going to put it in the Hobbit, so you need to go out and get it. I want you to be finished with that book by the end of next week. Instead of answering questions each day I want you to write a book report after you finish reading it and do a project. We'll discuss the specifics of the book report next week. 

For Science today I want you to do the practice questions for organelles.  How did your picture turn out? I didn't get to see it yesterday. Can you take a picture of it today and send it to me on kik please? 

For life skills, clean the living room. Make sure everything is put away, floor is vacuumed, and furniture is dusted. 

I love you chica-And remember: 



No comments:

Post a Comment