Monday, September 21, 2015

Tuesday, September 22, 2015


Yo! This one is gonna be short because its really already my bedtime but I am just getting started typing. 

For History: finish up your map assignment from your workbook. Today is the final day to do it. 

For Math: XtraMath (by the way, your score has gone up 23 points since you took the placement quiz) 

For Spelling: Write a sentence to go with each of your spelling words. Your spelling words are the first ten words in the 100 Words Every Middle Schooler Should Know  book. These should be different sentences than the ones you gave me in your pretest. 

For Science, do your practice section for Cell Nucleus. Let me know what your percentage was. 

For Writing, look back over your paper about wearing earphones in study hall and look at the notes I made. Make some corrections. (Remember to make another copy and make your corrections there so we can see your progress).  I liked your paper, btw! I thought you had some really good points. 

In Reading, read the next two chapters and do the study questions for those chapters. 

Life Skills-what should we do??? Give me some ideas on kik! 


I'm sorry this blog post isn't as detailed as the others. I'll get started earlier tomorrow!! 

I love you muchly, and remember:

(I would like to point out that this picture even includes donuts!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment