Monday, September 14, 2015

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Happy Tuesday!!
Welcome to a new day! How are those pj pants feeling?? ;) By the way, tell Aunt Amy Happy Birthday today! 
I started off my day praying for you and I would like to ask you to pray for me too. I am really liking this blog thing. I like writing to you like an email. Its way more fun than just a grid with assignments in it. I just worry that I'll get behind in doing it every day. Will you pray with me that we can both keep up with things? The bible says in Matthew "Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven." Matthew 18:19.  Lets agree that we both want to keep up with things, ok? 
After you have some prayer time, read your bible. What are you using? Your bible reading plan or something else? Yesterday I read 1 Corinthians 1:18-31. It was really cool because it went right along with the bible study I have been doing about the names of God. 

For History I want you to do page 11 in your Alabama History workbook. You'll need a blank copy of a map of Alabama. You can print one from here. Map of Alabama 
Daddy can help you with hooking your laptop up to the new printer if you're not sure about doing it. You'll need color pencils too. They are on the bench in front of the island in a blue pencil box. It will probably take you two days to finish everything, so I won't be putting an assignment for tomorrow for History. I want you to do a really good job on this though, ok? I do want you to be thinking about your #wcw though! If you like, you could make something on canva.com about her. If you need help using it, let me know. If not, figure out how you want to present information about your #WCW. 
For Math keep working on XtraMath. I'm going to start adding in other skills soon, but I really want to get these math facts down. 

Keep reading Blood on the River. Read Ch. 12 and answer the questions/do activities for that chapter. Questions and Activities

In Science, Do the practice questions. What percentage did you get? Please let me know in the comments! 

Yesterday I forgot about our Daily 10. Today do "Kids Gone Wild". 
For writing take what we discussed yesterday about persuasive writing and do another draft of your paper about your hair. 

For Spelling, do the exercises for Lesson 4. Scroll down to get to Lesson 4. 

For life skills use this website to figure up how much food and water our family should have on hand in case of an emergency. Make a list of foods that would be good for us to have on hand. 

Don't forget that we have girl scouts today! 

I hope you're having a great day, and by the way....




No comments:

Post a Comment