Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Guess what day it is?????


You're halfway there! I'm so glad that your gift to Courtney worked out. She's really lucky to have a friend like you :).  

How is your bible reading going? I'm still praying for you daily-usually around 7:00 in the morning-so before your feet even hit the floor you have prayers all around you! Remember that when you have issues during the day. Just tell yourself-"I got this! My mama has already prayed for me!" 
For  History, complete the assignment from yesterday that you weren't able to do. You'll be using page 11 in your AL History workbook. Your Alabama map and color pencils are on the kitchen table. It may take you more than one day to finish. Remember-really do your best! 

For writing do the Daily 10 for today: "Hug A Tree" and the one from yesterday, "Kids Gone Wild". 

For Math, keep working on XtraMath. According to your XtraMath progress report, you have increased 10 points in your score since you took the placement test. Good job-keep it up! 

Yesterday I wanted you to do the practice for Science. Go ahead and do that today, and let me know how you did in the comments I hope our experiment yesterday helped you understand it a little better. 

Don't forget to do your P.E. today-do your routine on Wii Fit. 

Read Chapters 13-16 in Blood on the River. Don't worry about doing the activities for these, just answer the discussion questions

No spelling or life skills today. 

Have a great evening at church tonight and remember: 





1 comment:

  1. Hey so I already did my practice thing for science and I got a 90. As far as Daily ten, Kids Gone Wild? I don't understand what you want me to write. I also don't understand the other one for today.

    ReplyDelete