Thursday, September 17, 2015

Friday, September 18, 2015


Its Friday, Its Friday, Its Friday!!! 


Do a happy dance, girl friend! You made it! 

Today is make up day, so finish up anything you didn't get done during the week. Make sure that your History map is done. 
Go ahead and do your XtraMath for today and your Daily 10 writing. Today you can write about today's topic, "The Budget Crisis"  or, you can write about any of the topics from weeks one and two that you haven't already written about. By the way, I'm enjoying reading your Daily 10s. You're an awesome writer!! I'm sorry I haven't been giving you feedback on them right away. When I look at them on my phone it cuts the top two lines off, and by the time I get to use Daddy's laptop I sometimes forget. I am really impressed by them though. 

Daddy will give you your spelling test. Just ask him about it. 

Love you chica! Here is your quote for the day: 

No comments:

Post a Comment