Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thursday is here!! 

So you're sitting here next to me while I write your blog for today....which is odd. I'm looking at you right now. Remember when we were watching Cutthroat Kitchen and I just looked at you weirdly? That's when I typed that. 

Spend some time in prayer-please be in prayer for Martha Ann. Her oldest son is very sick. He has cancer. His name is Tommy.  Keep up with your bible reading also. I have gotten behind on that. I need to catch up. How are you doing? 

Finish up your assignment yesterday for History. 

Continue doing XtraMath-How long is it taking you to do XtraMath each day? Let me know in the comments. 

For Science, first of all, great job on the 90%!! I'm really proud of you. :D 
Today, I just want you to read and watch the video for the next chapter. http://www.ck12.org/user%3AEGriswell/book/Life-Science-8/section/5.0/

For writing do today's Daily 10-"Fall is in the Air". 

For Reading read Chapter 17. Here are your questions: 
Chapter Seventeen
Discussion:
  1. In this chapter the boys meet Pocahontas. Many of the students have probably seen movies about Pocahontas before. Make a list of characteristics of the historical Pocahontas, as depicted in this chapter, taken from the original records: How old is she? What is her real name? How does she wear her hair? What clothing does she wear? What is her relationship to Captain Smith? How does this compare to the fictional Pocahontas of the movies?

Study your words for your spelling test on Friday.

No life skills today.
Don't forget your P.E. routine! 

Love you muchly!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment