Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

This Canadian moose wants you to have an awesome day. 

Good morning sweet girl! I am so enjoying having extra time with you during the day! I love you so much. I don't know if I tell you enough, but I really do. 

I read this verse tonight and I wanted to share it with you. It made me think of you and Bryanna and Curt:  Ephesians 1:16-17 I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.

I do thank God for you-daily! Do you have anything you would like for me to pray about with you? I would love to do that if you want me to! 

For History watch this video. It explains a little more clearly WHY we need to study about Christopher Columbus and how his voyage affected history and the people. 

Also, you've probably heard this referred to several times by now, "In fourteen hundered and ninty-two, Columbus sailed the ocean blue."  That's from a poem about Christopher Columbus. Here is a copy of it for you to read. 
For Reading, continue reading BOTR. Remember, you don't have to answer any questions. Just finish the book and you will write a book report on it. 
For writing, do a Daily 10 on this topic, "New World Explorer
Where would you choose to go for a modern day adventure?" 
Also, I made notes on your thesis statement from yesterday. Read those and follow the instructions there. 

Continue with XtraMath. You are at 80% now! You started at 30! You've come a long away! 

(Yes. This smiley face has a mustache. You're welcome.)

For Spelling write a sentence with each of your new spelling words. They are marked in the back of your "100 words" book. 

For Science we are going to make a foldable poster describing the function of each of the organelles. I will help you with this. This list can help also. 

This should keep you busy for today. I love you so much!! 
Have a great day, and remember: 



No comments:

Post a Comment