Monday, October 19, 2015

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Its like Monday.......but not. 

Welcome to Tuesday dear girl! I know yesterday was so busy. I enjoyed having you along though!! I really thought you had some great points during our Of Mice and Men class, and I'm proud of you for finishing the book! The next book we'll be doing is called "The Crucible". Its a play about the Salem Witch trials. I haven't read it so I can't really give you more information than that. I'll look into it more and then we can decide if we're going to do this month's lit group or not. 

For History today, we're going to learn about Sir Francis Drake. Take a look at this powerpoint presentation about him. Remember to  fill in the information about him on the chart you made on Thursday. 

For Math, continue with XtraMath. You've moved up 13 points since you took the placement test for subtraction. You're steadily creeping up, which is great and I'm proud of you!! Let's see if today we can make a bit of a jump. Remember not to guess on a problem, but really think it out before you answer. Remember your fact families! 

You did a great job on your practice questions in Science!! I'm so proud of you! 

Today we're going to be starting on a new chapter about Diffusion. Read the chapter and watch the video at the end. Write down any questions you may still have that we need to discuss and send them to me on kik. I may not answer them until I get home, but I would like to see what they are. 

For Spelling find your spelling book. When you do, write sentences for the next 10 words. 

For writing do today's Daily 10: Pumpkin Carving
Describe any personal experience you have had with this all-American tradition.
That's it for writing today. 

For Reading today, I would like for you to read something you would just enjoy reading for at least 30 minutes. I would like for this to be a book we have here at home, not on wattpad. 

For life skills, finish the next section in your life pac on child development. 

I love you muchly sweet girl and you make me proud every day!! And remember: 




No comments:

Post a Comment