Sunday, December 13, 2015

Monday 12/14/15


I think this calls for lots of writing in red. Except not cause that's distracting. 


I really enjoyed reading the things you wrote this week. Your writing in your personal narrative about Tanner was REALLY good! You're very talented, Bethany!

My head is kinda hurting a lot, so I'm going to get right to the schooly side of things. 

For History I want to go over some of the things you did last week so that we can make sure that you are clear on everything-especially the government of the Puritans. We'll do that together.
We're going to finish up Chapter 7 (not today) and then we'll be done with History for the week! 

For Science, we're going to be moving on to a new lesson that talks more about Mitosis and Meiosis. Last week talked about the fact THAT cells divide. This week we're going to talk about how they do it. Read the lesson but instead of watching the video at the end of the lesson, watch this video. (you can watch both if you want to!) 

For math, do XtraMath. This will be the last week that we do XtraMath. After Christmas we are going to start into some pre-algebra. Give it your all this week!! 

For Spelling do your spelling contract  for these words: 

Chromosome          cytokinesis      interphase        replication

authority            meetinghouse           Massachusetts

spindle     infectious      hysterical   bazaar 

For Reading continue reading Best Christmas Pageant Ever. You need to finish this week. 

Plan to make me a test on this book and we'll see if I can pass it! At least 15 questions. 


For Writing, start with this Daily10 topic: 

Commercial Conflict
Does holiday shopping encourage, or hinder, the true spirit of Christmas?

Next we're going to do something called fingerprint writing. I'll explain this-come see me. This will be due Friday. (warning-you'll have to write with your *gasp* hand!) 

That's it for today cutie! I'm glad I get to spend Monday with you!! I love you so much, and remember.....












No comments:

Post a Comment